Saturday 3 August 2013

3 Ways to Eat Sensibly In Sociable Situations

3 Ways to Eat Sensibly In Sociable Situations


Long days and plenty of outdoor parties mean  constant supply of snacks and treats at  disposal, and relaxed to resist healthy eating and can eat almost anything. One of the small, dessert-sized plates helps from over-doing it on the appetizers and dips. Position yourself in front of the chip bowl and polish off entire platters of cheese-filled and bacon-wrapped nibbles simply because they’re in front of you.



Eat Before Kids?



Parents are supposed to feed the kids first at a party or buffet, right. Samples off of their plates as I fill them. Then by the time it’s time for me to eat, I’m so ravenous that I wolf down way more food than I need to. On the other hand, when I take a few minutes to quickly eat a reasonable amount before I feed the kids, I lose that irritable, panicky hungry feeling and can serve them without being grouchy or greedy. Plus, they’re usually so busy playing while the food is being served that they don’t even notice





No comments:

Post a Comment