Tips for Making Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Chocolate covered strawberries are the most sought after written about chocolates to the delight of everyone.
Most people in the industry, are either associated with strawberry farms collecting strawberries for chocolate production or driving with the logistics companies to transport the strawberries to the Corporates like Hershey's or Cadbury to manufacture these strawberries into chocolate covered strawberries and such related recipe would be moelleux au chocolat recipe.
To the delight of everyone, these chocolates rank among the best chocolates in the entire country and globally including parts of the undeveloped world at subsidized prices. In a very important occasion like a feast or a festival like Christmas it is these chocolate covered strawberries that are distributed to the guests and even on Valentine's day these chocolate covered strawberries that are given as gifts. There are many ways in which the chocolate is the only thing better than a ripe strawberry is a chocolate covered strawberry. You can find them in almost any boutique chocolate store, especially around Valentine's Day.
Here's an easy recipe even a novice cook can use to make these classic, decadent delights at home for a fraction of the retail price.
1. Rinse strawberries under cool running water in colander. Gently dry them individually with paper towels and set aside.
2. Cut a piece of wax paper large enough to line the cookie sheet. Lay it down flat on the cookie sheet, and set it close to the stove.
3. Place the chocolate chips in a medium saucepan with about a tablespoon of oil. Turn the heat on the lowest setting on your stove. Stir until the oil and chocolate are combined and the mixture is smooth.
4. Dip the strawberries one by one into the chocolate mixture, just short of their leafy caps. Place carefully on the wax paper lined cookie sheet.
5. Place finished strawberries into the refrigerator for at least two hours or until chocolate are set.
6. Remove the strawberries from the wax paper. Arrange on a pretty platter and serve.
Here it is also necessary, that the strawberry chocolates are very important for all kinds of occasions and are usually meant for the best of the occasions and served during the most important of dinner and lunch sessions in offices and other gatherings in corporate and other get-togethers in the industry and daily life.